- This event has passed.
Manipulative Techniques – 8 Part Series
April 1, 2017 - May 7, 2017$50
Attn: Massage Therapists, Physiotherapists, Athletic Therapists
Is Osteopathy for you? Curious to learn more…Interested, but unable to attend in the past?
The ‘Intro to Osteo’ 8-part series is a Canadian Institute of Classical Osteopathy & School of Structural Therapy Special Event. Please note the new website www.sstherapy.ca is being launched in the coming weeks and will be updated with the 2017 course calendar.
See PDF for full Course Details. Whether you have attended in the past and need a refresher, or never attended before, these techniques will transfer seamlessly into clinical practice.
*you may register for multiple days or any single day
- April 1st – PART I: CRANIAL TECHNIQUES & APPLICATIONS
- April 2nd – PART II: ADVANCED CRANIAL TECHNIQUES & APPLICATIONS
- April 8th – PART III: LUMBOSACRAL & PELVIC SOFT TISSUE TECHNIQUES
- April 9th – PART IV: CERVICAL SOFT TISSUE TECHNIQUES
- April 29th – PART V: DIRECT TECHNIQUES & APPLICATIONS
- April 30th – PART VI: INDIRECT TECHNIQUES & APPLICATIONS
- May 6th – PART VII: SCAPULOTHORACIC SOFT TISSUE TECHNIQUES
- May 7th – PART VIII: UPPER & LOWER EXTREMITY SOFT TISSUE TECHNIQUES
FEES: $50 plus HST per course
LOCATION: Canadian Academy of Osteopathy, 66 Ottawa St. N., Hamilton, L8H 3Z1
REGISTRATION: To register, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, phone number, and mailing address. Current students of osteopathy and osteopathic practitioners are not eligible to attend
Prerequisite: Must be a practicing manual therapist