- This event has passed.
September 26, 2015 - September 30, 2015
Pilgrimage to the Founding Campus of Osteopathy
The CICO, in partnership with the CAO, is organizing a 4-day trip to Kirksville Missouri at the end of September.
Coach bus will depart Hamilton the evening of Saturday September 26th and will drive through the night, arriving in Kirksville Sunday afternoon. Two and a half days will be spent in Kirksville touring ATSU and various attractions (Monday, Tuesday, half of Wednesday). Bus will depart Kirksville at 1 pm on Wednesday September 30th. The group will drive through the night arriving in Hamilton Thursday midday. This trip is worth 25 Practical Training hours/ COE credits.
· Tour the campus of Andrew Taylor Still University
· Tour the Museum of Osteopathic Medicine
· Observe OMM lab instruction
· Visit the Still Gravesite and Homestead
· Opportunity to visit and treat the local Amish community
· Research time with reserved materials at the museum
· And more!
COST includes; round trip bus, accommodation in Kirkville for 3 nights, and access to attractions.
· Meals are not included.
· All hotel rooms are double occupancy.
· You can register with a buddy or you will be assigned a roommate.
· Taxes are inclusive
REGISTRATION IS NOW FULL